This Week’s Menu



I don’t know why it is but some weeks I really struggle to come up with a menu and some weeks the ideas just flow without effort. This week was a struggle! But I persevered until I came up with a menu that I was happy with. I have couple recipes that are new to try out (marked with a “*”). If they are hits with the family, I’ll share them!

Monday
Beef & rice enchiladas, tortilla chips & salsa, salad

Tuesday
Hamburgers w/trimmings, chips, salad

Wednesday
Cajun chicken, macaroni & cheese, garlic roasted brussel sprouts

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Pizza chili*, dinner rolls, salad

Saturday
Leftovers

Sunday
Garlic & lemon chicken*, brown rice pilaf, salad


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub