This Week’s Menu




The recipes that have the * next to them indicate that I hope to share the recipe and photos with you soon. Some weeks my menus are my best intentions and they don’t always get made exactly as shown. Sometimes we end up with more leftovers, sometimes our plans change for the day and we need something that is faster to put together (that is usually when I reach for my canned soups, stews and meat).

Monday
Hamburger/rice enchiladas, tortilla chips & salsa, salad - This recipe will be made similar to this one HERE only using hamburger . I will use 1lb hamburger cooked with some onion and 2 cups cooked brown rice for the filling. This is enough to fill 12 corn tortillas and maybe a little extra which I’ll spread on top of the finished tortillas This will be cooked in a 9x13 pan.

Tuesday
Korean pork*, egg rolls, salad – this was on my menu a couple of weeks ago and did not get made, I’ll try again!

Wednesday
Salmon patties (I may be making some for the freezer which is what the link shows), brown rice pilaf, garlic roasted brussel sprouts

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Chicken parmesan*, french bread, salad

Saturday
Beef & veggie chili*, crackers, salad

Sunday
Leftovers
 


Comments

  1. I used your salmon patty recipe to make tuna patties and they were a big hit. I really enjoyed being able to just pull them out and cook them. A great time saver!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub