Grocery Haul for Two




Good morning! :)

This weeks haul was a easy one. I only went to one store and that was Winco..



 There was the typical fruits and veggies. I needed to restock most of my common salad veggies this week. 



I picked up 6#'s of hamburger which I divided and put in the freezer, a couple of small packages of brown & serve sausage links for breakfast meals. We haven't tried these before and wanted to see what we thought. And a little container of sushi.



 
I also picked up cereal, salad dressing, half & half and orange juice. I like to keep a can on hand.  We don't drink juice often, but when I do want one I like to have it. I used the only can we had recently so was replacing it. I also picked up a pizza dough.


 
Winco makes their own pizzas which aren't bad, but they also sell their pizza dough. For $1.48 it's a nice option to making it myself. Especially considering we were having pizza that evening and I really didn't want to go home and make dough. 



We were heading out of town and wanted to pick up a couple things for the trip. Some we used (like the Bugles and the cupcakes - we were doing a mini birthday celebration for my FIL) and some we brought home so I'm including it all in my groceries.  




Total for Winco and total for this weeks groceries:

$70


..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub