Menu Monday!




Good Morning! Time for another week of menus.

Today is grocery shopping day and I plan to serve meatloaf. I have one left in the freezer all ready to pop in the oven. I'll have tater tots and green beans to go with this.

The rest of the week is looking like this:

Chili Dogs
I'm going to use the hot dogs and the buns that I have in my freezer along with a can of chili in my pantry. I'll serve chips and coleslaw on the side. 
 

Beef Broccoli Ramen
THIS RECIPE sounded easy and good. I have everything I need in freezer and pantry to put this together. It's basically a mean in itself but I'll add a salad on the side.


Pork Roast, Mac & Cheese
I have the pork roast in the freezer and will make a batch of mac &cheese in my Instant Pot. I plan on having roasted brussel sprouts on the side.


That should do it for this week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub