Wednesday Snap Shot


Wednesday Snap Shot will have a little different look for awhile. When I'm back up and running again, I'll return to the previous format.



Good Morning! How's your week going? The last few days have been busier then usual. My two oldest sons came for a visit on Sunday and I really enjoyed that. My oldest son brought sushi with him. Oh wow did I ever enjoy that. It's been a while since I had sushi.

My best friend Sarah came and we had such an amazing time together. She lives about 3 or 4 hours away from me now and we don't get to see each other often. When I was in the hospital and my surgery went all wrong she did not think twice about dropping everything and getting to the hospital. She spent several days there while I was in ICU. She's been a part of my life for so many years that she is like a second mom to my kids. She was amazing at rallying my children, providing support, love and praying with them. It was an incredible blessing. 

 


I love to share pictures of my grandchildren! :) My daughter Emily who lives in Sacramento sent me this picture. It's her hubby and my little grandson who is getting to be not so little anymore! Such a sweet picture..




Goals
Since my youngest son left home we've done some rearranging around here. About 5 years ago my father in law moved in with us. We gave him our bedroom because it was closer to the bathroom and the only room on the main floor and he was not able to climb stairs. After he left to go and live with my brother in law and his wife, we gave our room to our youngest sons. It just worked better and we were fine where we were. Now that my youngest son has moved out on his own we decided it was time to move back into our room.

While my boys were here on Sunday they helped move the mattress and box springs. My hubby got the bed assembled and we are slowly moving things back to the room. So that is my goal today...

Go through things, sort, and continue moving things to our room

Also there are dinner preps to do. I have a few things that need to be used up in the fridge so I'll see how to incorporate them into our meal tonight.


Steps, Steps, Steps
I'm happy to say that I've reached a new post surgery milestone in my daily steps.. 8350 (approx) as of yesterday! Was able to get outside and walk to the end of our road and then a little further, so that was more progress. Today is rainy so I may end up doing a dvd workout with Leslie Sansone.


View from my Deck
Rain, rain, rain.. please go away! :) But sadly the forecast has a lot of rain in it. Spring in the PNW!! 




Today's High, 59 (and rainy) Low 49


Well that is all for this week's Wednesday Snap Shot! I hope you all are having a great week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub