Menu Monday!




Wow, it's the last day of April and the first week of menus for May. The year is zipping on by it seems. Today is grocery shopping day. I don't have a whole lot to pick up so it should be a quick trip. Well, as quick as it can be considering we are 45 minutes from town :).

Tonight we are having Cuban Pork Sandwiches. I've made these in the Instant Pot in the past but this time it was the crockpot. I cooked the pork in my crockpot last night. I wanted it cooked and cleaned up before I left for shopping. All I'll have to do when I get home is assemble the sandwiches and grill them. I am going to be using rye bread. That is not typical, but I still have another loaf of rye bread in the freezer from when I made corned beef sandwiches. I'll pick up coleslaw from the deli to have with this.

The rest of the weeks is looking like this:

BBQ Garlic Chicken Tenders
THIS RECIPE looked easy, quick and yummy. I'll make a batch of potato salad and green beans to go along with the chicken.



Mississippi Pot Roast
I've made THIS Recipe a few times now, in fact it was the very first recipe I tried in my Instant Pot. It's a keeper, very flavorful.  I'll serve potatoes and a salad on the side.



Instant Pot Thai Chicken Rice Bowl
THIS RECIPE looked good and simple to make. I love rice bowls, they make meals so easy and when it can all be cooked at the same time, in the same pot.. simple got even simpler.. :) A salad on the side and the meal will be complete.


That should do it for this week!

Comments

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub