Menu Monday

 


I have a busy week ahead! I especially need my meals well planned. Thanksgiving is on Thursday, but my daughter Leanne arrives home on Saturday so our family decided to wait and celebrate the holiday with her. So we will be having our big feast of thankfulness on Sunday.


Monday
Enchiladas, chips & salsa, salad – I have extra people in the house so I’m making 2 pans of enchiladas. I’m filling them with hamburger & rice and covering one with a red enchilada sauce and the other with sour cream enchilada sauce.

Tuesday
Chicken noodle soup, french bread, salad

Wednesday
Teriyaki meatballs, coconut brown rice, salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Lasagna, french bread, salad

Saturday
Horderves for Leanne’s “welcome home” party – after picking up Leanne from the airport my family will gather at my home to give Leanne a welcome home celebration.. the horderves will consist of little smokies in bbq sauce, hoagie roll sandwiches cut in thirds and put on a platter, veggie platter w/ranch dip, bacon cheddar stuffed mushrooms, crab dip and chips – my daughters will be helping to make all these as I’ll be working on preparations for Thanksgiving dinner! :)

Sunday
Thanksgiving Dinner w/family

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub