Menu Monday!





Last week was one of those weeks where not a whole lot went as planned with my menu! I had a couple days where I planned to feed more people than I actually did which meant a couple extra nights of leftovers and one night that was a complete change of menu due to special requests, which I was happy to make.. So some of the meals are repeats from last week as the food is sitting in my freezer and pantry ready to be used..
 

Monday
Crockpot pantry soup, french bread, salad

Tuesday
Baked ham, maple roasted sweet potatoes, coleslaw

Wednesday
Laurie’s mac & cheese w/ham (using leftover ham), coleslaw

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Ham salad hogie sandwiches (using leftover ham), tomato soup, coleslaw

Saturday
Lasagna, french bread, salad

Sunday
Crockpot roasted chicken, roasted potatoes & sweet potatoes, salad

 

Comments

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub