Menu Monday!





Good Morning!
Here's a look at what I was cooking up last week...

The week started off with sausages, corn on the cob, salad and french bread..




We cooked the sausages and corn on the BBQ and I did a double batch so we could have it for 2 nights..




I had a package of boneless pork ribs in the freezer and wanted to use them. A few weeks ago I saw some marinade packets at the store and thought I'd give them a try.  I used this one for the pork..


This was easy to use. I dumped the packet into a zip lock bag and added water, oil and vinegar (according to the package directions). I put the pork meat in the bag and squished it around and put it in the fridge to marinade for a couple hours. 

We cooked these on the BBQ and they were so good! I served them with baked red and yellow potatoes and a salad..

 

On grocery day, hubby wanted steak and then saw shrimp he wanted as well. He picked up 1 T-bone steak (we have lots of steak at home but wouldn't have had enough time to defrost it in time for dinner). 

I put the shrimp on skewers and brushed them with butter while they were on the BBQ. 


 

I served this with a chopped salad that I had picked up at Costco and dinner rolls..


The following night we had leftover pork ribs. I made a macaroni salad and served it with the last of the chopped salad. My phone died just as I went to take the picture. We were hungry, so I skipped the picture for that meal. 


On Sunday my son from Ohio came for a visit and I made feta cheese burgers. I described how I made these on THIS post.




These were delish as usual! :)


That's all for this week!
Crystal :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub