Grocery Haul for Two





Good Morning!!

For this weeks haul I went to both Winco and Costco.  My first stop was Winco..

It was a pretty small haul. I picked up the usual fruits and needed veggies. A bigger bag of frozen corn on the cob (the regular packages I've been buying were out), eggs, half & half, sour cream and ice cream was on sale so I got a few of them. 

I also picked up some shrimp on skewers that we put on the grill and brushed with garlic butter.. super yummy!






 Total from Winco this week: $37



The next stop was Costco..

 
I picked up bleu cheese dressing for a change from ranch. I also picked up another package of the pepper jack cheese sausages because we enjoyed them so much. I found a different brand of potato chips to try. They are Cape Cod brand kettle chips with less fat and my hubby likes them. I was out of cheese and mayo and picked up bananas. 

I also tried the Caesar Salad Kit. It was the first time I've had it and I have to say it was really good! I would definitely buy it again...






Total from Costco this week: $56




Grand Total for this weeks groceries:
$93
 




That's all for this weeks Grocery Haul for Two!

Crystal :)

Comments

  1. You and I shop a lot alike. I could do well with your groceries. Isn't it amazing that we spend around $100 a week on food for two people? We have seen a real increase in our grocery bill in the last year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy ! We have seen an increase in prices as well.

      I know it helps a lot to cook from scratch and keep meals simple. I also could probably do better at that if I wanted to LOL 😀
      Crystal 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub