Menu Monday!




Good Morning!
This week started off with leftover pizza and a couple of my freezer meals. It wasn't until mid week that it was time to cook again (this is the payback for prepping food ahead of time and making extra food to cover a few days :)..

The first thing I'm going to share is really the best hamburgers I have ever had. Oh my gosh, they were amazing. 

I had 1 pound of hamburger. It was 73% lean. I tend to prefer the higher fat hamburger because I find it to have better flavor and moisture for burgers, meatloaf and such (in my opinion). 

So to my pound of hamburger I added salt, pepper, granulated garlic, and some Montreal Steak Seasoning (about 1t of each), and about a 1/4 of a medium chopped onion.   Then I added some feta cheese. I didn't measure, I just poured some in. Maybe 1/2 cup or so? 


I divided the meat into 3 patties and hubby put them on the BBQ...

 

I have to say these were the best burgers I have ever had. I can only think that it was the feta cheese that made the difference. 

 

The next night we BBQ'd boneless pork ribs. It was the first time we had done this. I seasoned them like I do steak with salt, pepper, garlic, Worchestershire sauce and Montreal Steak Seasoning. We put them on a fairly hot grill and seared them...



Then lowered the coals and let them simmer for a bit. At the end hubby brushed them with a little bit of BBQ sauce.  Oh YUM! They were so good!


I served them with some mashed potatoes and a salad..



The next night we had leftover pork and some rotisserie chicken (which you'll see in this weeks grocery haul. My grocery hauls are a little off since my hubby changed his schedule and I started shopping on a different day). I served this with some tater tots and french fries (I had a couple open bags in the freezer and used them up) and a salad topped with feta cheese..


On Sunday I had some of the rotisserie chicken left and I removed the chicken from the bone and took some Korean sauce I had and spread that over it. I put that in the oven with some spring rolls and let it heat up and glaze a bit. I also made some ramen noodles and put a little soy sauce on that to lightly coat it. I made 2 salads to serve with this..



We'll be having the leftovers of this on Monday as well. 

That's all for this week!



Crystal :)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub