Blog Update




Hello Friends!

I wanted to give you a blog update. My 12 year old grandson arrived on Friday night and we've been so enjoying our time with him.

I've decided to take the week off of my regular blogging so I can continue to focus on him. I may pop in with some other blog posts, but I'll get back to my regular weekly blogs next week. 

He says he doesn't like to smile for pictures :D and doesn't like his picture taken, but he did let grandpa take this one of the two of us. Despite his face, he is having a great time here! 

 

Crystal :)

Comments

  1. Lol! My son is the same way with pics, he's 10. I'm very glad to see you are still blogging Crystal. You may not remember me from rosebarnett.com but I just wanted to stop in and see how you are. Enjoy your summer and your grandson!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rose! 😊 I do remember you... Thanks for stopping by!
      Crystal 😊

      Delete
  2. Praying you have a blessed visit! My mom is coming up to our homestead next week, so we're looking forward to that.
    God bless you! Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub