Grocery Haul for Two





Hello!!

My typical day for the grocery haul is Friday, but this has been a busy week for me. First time to sit and blog is today, so today it is! :)

It was a quick, easy and basic haul. I only had one stop and that was Winco. I was in and out in a short time and ready for the week ahead...


 
Fruits and veggies, a couple cans of pasta sauce, hamburger buns, cookies, milk, half n half, cream cheese, eggs, yogurt and some pepperoni and salami that I used to make pizza. 

My pantry and freezer had plenty so I did not need anything else this week! 



My total from Winco and total for the week...

$37

 




That's all for this weeks Grocery Haul for Two!

Crystal :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub