Grocery Haul for Two




Good morning! It's Friday and time for my weekly grocery haul.

This week I only had to go to Winco. I had a lot of leftovers to use up and still had a good supply of fresh veggies so I didn't need a lot.

Here is what I got from Winco..



I needed kale, lettuce mix and mushrooms for veggies. And for the fruit, oranges, bananas and a couple apples


 
I picked up half & half, sour cream, Yoshidas sauce mix, egg noodles and the generic tater tots. I like this brand the best. I was at a different Winco this week and they had them in stock. The other Winco I'll shop at on occasion had been out of stock on this brand for a couple weeks. I picked up a different brand and wasn't as happy with them. So I grabbed 3 bags and now have enough to last me for a while.



And I got some sushi. It went great as a side to the Asian Chicken Potsticker Soup I made when I got home.

The total for this trip was: $30


Now, on Monday, I was out in town and quickly ran into Winco to pick up some half & half and milk. I was out of those things due to company being here and I wasn't prepared at the time for doing the rest of my shopping (hadn't made my list yet). Since I was on my way home I also grabbed a couple cartons of ice cream. I live 40 to 45 minutes away from Winco and I only buy ice cream when it's my last stop so it doesn't melt. I keep an ice chest in my trunk to bring the frozen goods home in. I didn't even think to take a picture of it :). But I will include it in my weekly totals.

The cost of this mini trip came to: $9.00 
 

The grand total for this 
week was: $39.00




That's all for this weeks Grocery Haul for Two!

Crystal :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub