Wednesday Snap Shot



Wednesday Snap Shot is a quick peek into my week.

If you'd like to join in on my Wednesday Snap Shot.. copy and paste my post, add your answers (you can also copy the pic..BUT Please download the picture to your computer first.. do not just directly copy and paste.. otherwise you are using my bandwidth..thank you! :).. link your post to my blog and then come back and let me know you shared your week. I'll come and visit you and read about your homemaking week!! :)



So Far This Week
It seems the main goal for this last week has been to stay cool. Our temps soared over 100 degrees and the nights were not cooling off as much as I would have hoped. Our house heated up (we don't have air conditioning) but we survived and now it's starting to cool down a little. I have to say I would take all the heat and sunshine over snow, ice and freezing rain :), summer is my thing.

My daughter came again this week with the grandchildren to swim and cool off and visit.



On My To-Do List
I have a few junk piles that need some attention. I dislike clutter, but it still creeps up on me, and I'll deal with that.

Other then that, my to do list looks like this..
~sweep/mop kitchen floor
~do a couple loads of laundry
~clear out my fridge and see what leftovers we are having for dinner


Projects I'm Working On
I really need to make soap. I think by next week I'll be ready for that. A friend of mine who lives close by wants to learn how to make soap so I'll invite her over when I make it.

For this week, no new projects yet.


Today's Weather
Another warm one

Today's high, 95  low, 64


The View from my Deck (or window)

It's still pretty hazy out.  This is due to the wild fires in British Columbia.

 




















What I'm Reading
Finally back to reading. I finished Proverbs and am starting Ecclesiastes now. I've also started reading, To Kill a Mockingbird.


What I'm Listening To
A train going through the Gorge and fans in the house. 


Something Frugal I've Done This Week
Found sales on a few items we use on a regular basis and stocked up on them. I'm pretty sure I have enough dish detergent to last me a couple years now.. ha, ha!! :)


Fitness and Health for the Week
More getting out and walking around my property and it's getting easier. I've also been swimming more in our pond. 

That's all for this week! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub