Menu Monday!















It's another hot week coming up. Today is grocery shopping day for me. I think I'll pick up a pizza for dinner tonight and make a big salad.


The rest of the week is looking like this.


Pulled Pork Sandwiches
I'll cook the pork roast in my IP and serve it with coleslaw and some summer fruit.


Asian Braised Chicken
I'm using THIS recipe, which is for pork, but I'm substituting chicken for the pork. I'm serving this with rice and a veggie of some sort (yet to be determined).


Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi
I've never made this in the IP before, so we'll see how it goes. I'm going to try THIS recipe. I'll serve it with either rice or angel hair pasta. I'll add french bread and green salad on the side.



That should do it for the week!

Comments

  1. Hey Mrs. Crystal. I tried a new recipe in my pressure cooker this week, that I thought your family might like. Look up Adobo Chicken on Youtube by San Diego Joey. The flavor is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub