Menu Monday!














Hard to believe it's the last week of August. The month seemed to just fly by.

The temps are going back up this week into the high 90's, at least for a few days. So I think I'll do some easy meals.

Tonight is lasagna. I have one in the freezer so it won't take long to cook up. I'll serve it with French bread, salad and watermelon.

The rest of the week is looking like this:

Brats on the Grill
I'll bbq brats and serve them with coleslaw, macaroni salad and watermelon.


Grilled Chicken
I plan to marinate chicken thighs in Italian dressing overnight and cook them on the BBQ. I'll serve them with Ranch Beans (the link is to my recipe, and I'll be cutting the size down considerably and making them in my IP :), a big green salad, and fresh summer fruit (I'll figure out what fruit when I'm out grocery shopping).


Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
I'm going to try THIS recipe. I'll serve it rice and broccoli & carrots


That should do it for the week! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub