Updates From the Homestead



It has been a super nice week & weekend. On Monday Tobin & I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary. We chose not to go out and celebrate but instead stayed home and enjoyed a bbq, camp fire and swimming down by our pond with our two youngest children, Sierra & Isaac. It was the perfect evening for us and we reflected on all of God’s blessings in our life…



I’ve also spent a lot of time this last week on my garden. After I planted the garden we had over a week of rain. The weeds just exploded and the garden needed a lot of attention. We’ve now had lots of heat and sun and the garden is growing great!







Currently we are waiting patiently for Hannah’s new little one to be born. Her due date is in two days. So we are counting down the days!! Hannah seems to have taken after me and has gone past her due date both times. I was late on several of my pregnancies .. so we are ready for the possibility that this baby could be late as well.


That is all from the Homestead for now!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the anniversary, and many more. They just get sweeter the more you go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary and look forward to many more together. So nice to see a couple that has been together for so long and still counting their blessings together! You are an inspiration!
    God bless you and yours,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub