Chicken Parmesan



This recipe is soooo good!! And not too hard. I started out with about 3lbs of boneless, skinless, chicken thighs. So adjust according to your needs. 

I began by pounding the chicken thighs until they were fairly thin. Then I beat 3 eggs in a bowl and in a separate bowl mixed about ½ cup flour with a little salt & pepper. I dipped the chicken thighs in the egg, then the flour and browned them in a frying pan using coconut oil. 

After they were nicely browned on each side I laid them on a large tray that had been greased with coconut oil and spread with a little spaghetti sauce. When they were all done I topped them with more spaghetti sauce and then laid mozzarella cheese slices on top (all in all I used just a little shy of 1 quart of sauce, a jar of store bought sauce would be about perfect).


Baked for 30 minutes at 350 and served over whole wheat spaghetti noodles and a nice green salad on the side… very yummy!!


 

Comments

  1. No baby yet? :-) I remember how long that wait can be.

    This looks great. We're putting up tomatoes today so we'll have plenty of sauce around when we get ready to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe looks and sounds delicious. Definitely going to be giving it a try soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub