This Week’s Menu



I had a hard time knowing where to go this week with the menu.  We still do not have a baby.  Last week I planned an easy menu so I could be ready to drop it all and leave to help my daughter…  and my family could still eat!  LOL..  Since there was no baby I cooked anyway and made meals for my daughter’s freezer for after the baby comes.   I’m planning the same routine for this week.  I KNOW baby will be here!!  Sooo..  my meals are simple, each day there is no baby, I’ll keep cooking for Hannah’s freezer!  ~smile~

Monday
Bbq chicken legs, pesto pasta, salad

Tuesday
Buffalo chicken salad (we never made this last week), potato salad, french bread

Wednesday
Tacos w/all the trimmings, tortilla chips & salsa

Thursday
Sub sandwiches, watermelon, salad

Friday
Leftovers

Saturday
Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, salad

Sunday
Spaghetti, french bread, salad

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub