Homestead Moments: Hope!



This morning I woke up early. I looked outside to see it overcast and cloudy. Not really what you want to see in the middle of July. Where is the sunshine? The weather man has assured me that it will burn off and the sun will be out once again. I have some hope! :)



While out on my deck taking the above picture I saw my poor little plant. It is supposed to be an indoor plant. I’ve nearly killed it countless times since it was given to me. I do great with a garden but horrible with keeping any indoor plant alive. However despite how it has been battered and mistreated it continues to live on! I saw those beautiful blooms a sign of hope as well today! At times life can throw us all curve balls and unexpected bumps in the road will happen. Let’s never lose sight of hope!



Psalm 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope.

Psalm 31:24 Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD.

Psalm 39:7 And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You.

 
Baby Update
One more thing we have hope in!! New life!! We are still waiting for Hannah’s baby to make his/her appearance
 
 
 

Comments

  1. I wish I had that view from my deck. It's beautiful! And I'm the same way with indoor plants. I'm terrible at keeping them alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacy.. the view is amazing! Cloudy or not! :) .. I'm thinking I would do better with plastic indoor plants! LOL.. ;) Crystal :)

      Delete
  2. I can seem to do indoor plants easier than outdoor. (In part because my husband has an affinity for round up...ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, Ha.. :D .. my hubby has the same issue with his weed wacker.. and he can't tell the difference between my flowers and weeds.. LOL.. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub