Menu Monday!



I'm finding it hard to believe this is the last week of January! To me, January is typically the longest month of the year.  For some reason it has flown by quickly this year.  

In any case, here is the last menu for January! :)


Monday: Chicken soup, french bread, salad. I made chicken soup yesterday using up the leftovers in my fridge along with chicken stock and chicken meat that I had in the freezer. We had it last night and will finish it tonight.

Tuesday: BBQ pork sandwiches, coleslaw and french fries. I'm using a pork roast I have in the freezer for these sandwiches and will cook it in my Instant Pot. This could easily be done in the crockpot as well. I'll cook the fries in my air fryer. Should be a simple meal.

Wednesday: Leftover bbq pork sandwiches. My roast is a 3# pork shoulder roast so I'm planning on enough meat for a few meals.


Thursday: Enchiladas, tortilla chips, salsa and salad. I plan on using the leftover pork to put in corn tortillas. I'll roll them up with the pork and maybe a little cheese. Lay them in a pan and cover with enchilada sauce and cheese. Bake at 350 until it's all bubbly and hot and melted. I have both red and green sauce in my pantry so I'll figure out which one appeals to me when I go to make them.

Friday: Leftovers

Saturday: Tater tot casserole, salad. A quick easy ol' stand by.  There are tons of recipes out there for this casserole. I don't have one written down to share with you. But if you Google it you will find a lot. When I make a 9x13 pan of them it always feeds us 2 meals and usually 1 serving left for the freezer for my hubby to take to work.

Sunday: Leftovers

That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub