Menu Monday!




Good morning! It's time for another week of menus. I hope your week is off to a great start. 
 

Monday: Out to dinner. Due to some issues last week we had to cancel my sons birthday dinner. So we are doing that tonight.


Tuesday: Chili, cornbread & salad – I didn't get to Costco last week to buy my sausage for my planned sausage & peppers dinner so I made a big batch of chili instead. We are having the leftovers tonight. I made the chili in my Instant Pot and have my recipe for that HERE.



Wednesday: Black bean, sweet potato, chicken soup. I have a couple sweet potatoes that are in desperate need of being used up. My favorite combo of flavors is black beans and sweet potatoes with chili powder and cumin. I'm going to turn all this into a soup for dinner. I don't have a recipe for this, so I'll post my end results as a new recipe if it all turns out. I'll serve french bread or biscuits and a salad with this.


Thursday: Leftovers


Friday: Fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, salad. I've been craving some mashed potatoes & gravy. I have chicken stock in the freezer that I made from a rotisserie chicken a couple weeks ago. I'm going to use that to make the gravy and do the chicken in my air fryer.


Saturday: Leftovers


Sunday: Italian sausage & peppers (crockpot meal) over pasta or rice, french bread and a salad. I posted the recipe I use for this last week. You can find that HERE.


That should do it for us. Hope you have a great week!

Crystal 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub