Menu Monday!















Good morning and happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a good start.

Today I'll be doing a little grocery shopping so yesterday I cooked up a pot of Asian Chicken Noodle Soup. I have soup for tonight and enough to pack for a couple meals for my hubby's work lunch. I'll freeze his portions for use later in the week.



The rest of the week is looking like this:

French Dip Sandwiches
Last week I had a couple things pop up that changed the menu plans so I have this on my menu again. You can find the recipe I'm going to try HERE.


BBQ Pork Chops
I'll probably make these in my IP (Instant Pot), but I also want to make a loaded potato casserole and cooking the potatoes in the IP is much easier. If I plan well, I can do both but if I'm going to have a busy day I'll probably start the pork chops in crockpot earlier in the day. I'll serve a big salad made with lots of fresh leafy greens.



Skillet Beef & Broccoli
I came across THIS recipe for beef & broccoli that looks fairly simple to make. I'll serve this with sliced fresh fruit.


That should do it for the week!

Comments

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub