Crockpot Honey & Dijon Mustard Chicken Review


On Thursday night I served the Crockpot Honey & Dijon Mustard Chicken that I posted here: http://homesteadinghomemaker.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-had-this-idea-that-it-would-be-nice.html    This is the review of the recipe..

It was good!!  :)  ..  I served it over brown rice.  The family really enjoyed it and wanted to see it on the menu again.  I personally thought it could be a little less sweet.  Next time I will use about ¼ cup less honey..   but it was good the way it was, I just wanted to taste the Dijon mustard a little more.  I served it with a salad and some apple cinnamon muffins.  I will be making this one again!!  It was so simple to make and made for really easy work on cooking day..  a great combo!!



 

Comments

  1. Ok I will have to give this one a go. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Hi* I just found your blog and I LOVE IT!!!!! :) I've been reading all down the page at all your meals and recipes... THANK YOU for sharing! I will diffintely be a regular reader od your blog :)
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub