October Menu

Fall had arrived and so has the cool weather and so this month’s menu has a few more soup recipes in it. Nothing like soup and homemade bread on a cool fall day.
  
Due to some technical difficulties which I am dealing with my menu calendar is not posted on my main site but you can find it here: http://crystalscountrystore.com/MenuOct2011.pdf   

1st – bean, sausage & veggie soup, zucchini muffins
2nd – leftover soup and muffins
3rd – creamy chicken & veggie soup, cornbread, salad
4th beef stew, dinner rolls, salad
5th – tuna or salmon patties, garlic roasted potatoes, salad
6th – leftovers
7th – baked chicken, brown rice pilaf, salad
8th sausage potato chowder, dinner rolls, salad
9th black bean chicken chili, tortilla chips & salsa, salad
10th – leftovers
11th – homemade pizza, salad
12th beef & rice chile relleno casserole, refried beans, salad
13th – beef & veggie soup, cornbread, salad
14th – leftovers
15th chicken pot pie w/cheesy biscuit topping, salad
16th baked ham, mashed potatoes, salad
17th bbq ham & cornbread casserole, salad
18th – leftovers
19th lasagna, French bread, salad
20th chicken noodle soup, muffins, salad
21st crockpot potato, ham & cheese, salad
22nd – leftovers
23rd lentil chili, tortilla chips & salsa, salad
24th – spaghetti, French bread, salad
25th – meatloaf, garlic roasted potatoes, salad
26th – leftovers
27th – pumpkin soup (w/sausage), biscuits, salad
28th tuna noodle casserole, salad
29th – tacos w/all the trimmings

 

Comments

  1. What would I do without your Menu Plans?!! Some of your recipes have become firm favourites in my home! Would you mind putting up the recipe for the Breamy chicken and veggie soup, please? I'd love to try it! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine.. glad you found some favorites for your family!! And yes.. the "Breamy" chicken soup was good.. LOL.. ;) I did not follow a recipe but will share soon how I made it.. Crystal :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your menu plans as well :) We enjoy trying them and my little girls enjoy helping me to cook them, too! lol Would you mind sharing your pumpkin soup (with sausage) recipe? It sounds yummy! Thanks! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie, I just have the idea for this soup swimming around in my head.. :D ... if it is a success I will post it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub