Grocery Haul for Two




Good Morning/Afternoon!!


As much as I wanted to get this post out yesterday, it didn't happen. I was up super early and out the door and had a very busy day. So today it is!

I shopped this week at both Winco and Costco. I had a some restocking of pantry items in this weeks haul. 

From Winco...

 
I only needed a few salad veggies and a few pieces of fruit. I still had both at home but wanted to make sure I could make it thru the week. so I picked up a couple bags of lettuce mixes, a cucumber and a red cabbage. For fruit it was apples, oranges and bananas. 


 

 
My pantry items were lasagna noodles, cream of mushroom soup, grape jelly, spaghetti sauce (on sale for .86 cents a can), chicken bullion cubes, brown jasmine rice and I bought 2 boxes of mac & cheese with the thought that I would use them for my grandson, but in the end they weren't used. I'm not a fan of boxed mac & cheese so I'll have to think of something clever to do with them :).  And of course Hubby's cookies. His favorites are chocolate chip, but they didn't have any so the next runner up was peanut butter. 






The rest of this Winco haul was half & half, frozen pizza (the grandson :), frozen corn on the cob, 2 packages of frozen hash browns and 1 of the store brand of tater tots. I also got us some sushi for a treat. 


 


 Total from Winco this week was $47




My next stop was Costco...


 I needed both regular and decaf coffee, mixed nuts, feta cheese, salsa, turkey breast lunch meat and I needed to replenish my hot dogs as my family had eaten all I had while they were visiting. Plus Hubby got his bag of mini chocolate bars. 

You wouldn't think such a small haul would amount to so much, but it did..



Total for Costco this week: $82



Grand Total for this weeks groceries:
 
$129






That's all for this weeks Grocery Haul for Two!

Crystal :)

Comments

  1. Just a thought...use the noodles from the mac and cheese to make macaroni salad. Save the packets of cheese to add to homemade scalloped potatoes to make them cheesy. Enjoy the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! I love your idea! Thank you ♥️
      Crystal 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub