Menu Monday!


It has been a very busy few days in our home. My daughter Emily and her husband flew in on Thursday, Friday my daughter Sierra and her boyfriend came up to the house. We had a big houseful of family with lots of visiting time. I spent Friday preparing food in advance. On Saturday we enjoyed our holiday dinner. My daughter Hannah and her husband and children were also here. This morning everyone has gone home and my house will now settle into a more normal routine. I really enjoyed all the wonderful family time and will share a bit tomorrow on our holiday. Due to spending all my time with my family it is only now I'm sitting down to focus on the week ahead and what I'll be cooking in my kitchen.

We still have a few Thanksgiving leftovers and some leftover food from the day before. Tonight we'll be finishing all the food off for dinner.

The rest of week is looking like this...


Spaghetti
Simple, easy and filling. I'll serve salad and garlic bread with this.


Enchiladas
Not sure what type yet but I'm leaning towards sour cream enchiladas. I have some sour cream in the fridge that I need to use up. Tortilla chips, salsa and a salad will be served on the side.


Creamy Chicken Veggie Soup
I shared this recipe a couple weeks ago. It was delish. I also have a lot of veggies to use up and the recipe is so versitile that it will take care of that job. I'll serve biscuits or french bread with this.


I think that should do it!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub