Menu Monday!!


 


It's Monday!! Hope you all are ready to tackle the week. I have a lot of my thoughts on planning our Thanksgiving dinner. I'll have 6 of my kids here with family, grandkids, and friends. I haven't done a head count yet. I just plan on making a lot of food! Ha, ha!!

But in the meantime I still need to keep my weekly menu planning done too.....


I ended up not needing all the meals I planned last week. So one meal will be a repeat on the menu this week.

I made the chicken pot pie yesterday with enough made for leftovers tonight. So that is what's happening on Monday...


For the rest of the week...

Tacos
Same plan as last week. With tortilla chips and salsa on the side


Meatloaf
I'll make 2 large meatloaves (2#'s each) and that should last a couple nights. I'm planning on serving tater tots, green beans & bacon and a salad on the side.


If I need another meal it will most likely be Yummy Pinto Beans with cornbread and a salad.





Comments

  1. We're having meatloaf with a salad tonight! we love it and it's filling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do appreciate how doable your meals are. I teach and don't get home till late and realize I forgot to take anything out. I do precook and freeze my gr. meat and stew meat so I assembly is all I have to do. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub