Monday, November 2, 2015

Menu Monday!!


 



Last weeks menu worked well. I did add another pizza night. I have another planned next week. My son's girlfriend wants to learn how to make pizza so we have an evening planned to do just that. I guess I'm on a pizza roll at the moment. Tomorrow I'll be sharing how to make pizza as well.

I made the roasted chicken legs, mentioned last week, on Sunday. We are having leftovers tonight. I made buttered pasta and salad to go with this.

The rest of the week looks like this:


Pork Chops
Last week when I was shopping I found pork chops on sale. I grabbed a big package (6+ lbs) and divided it half for the freezer. I'm not sure how I'll cook them. Maybe in the crockpot with some bbq sauce. I'll serve rice and veggies/salad along side.


Cincinnati Chili w/trimmings
It's been some time since I made Cincinnati Chili. It's bacially a flavorful all meat chili that you serve over spaghetti noodles and top with chopped onions, tomatoes, grated cheese, beans (any type). I use a recipe that a friend sent me years ago. You can find it HERE.


And of course, Pizza (more on that tomorrow)


How is your meal planning coming along?

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Crystal, I've been out of the blog world for several months. I am so happy to be back and enjoying your menu plans. I always get great ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica!! Happy to have you back.. :)

      Delete

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)