Monday, August 26, 2013

Menu Monday!






Monday
Veggie bacon deep dish pie (my own adaptation of this recipe: (http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/veggie-bacon-squares/cb14f7dd-9e2c-43e5-9249-87925484b21a)  it was good and I'll share soon!), salad, watermelon

Tuesday
Bbq hamburger & cornbread casserole (this recipe is linked to my bbq ham & cornbread casserole.. I’ll substitute 1lb of hamburger for the ham), salad, watermelon

Wednesday
Roasted chicken, potato salad, garlic roasted beets (from my garden), salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Skillet chicken w/sundried tomatoes & feta, zucchini pesto pasta, salad (Sierra’s menu choice and night to cook)

Saturday
Baked potatoes topped with my home canned chili and cheese, salad

Sunday
Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)