Menu Monday!






Monday
Veggie bacon deep dish pie (my own adaptation of this recipe: (http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/veggie-bacon-squares/cb14f7dd-9e2c-43e5-9249-87925484b21a)  it was good and I'll share soon!), salad, watermelon

Tuesday
Bbq hamburger & cornbread casserole (this recipe is linked to my bbq ham & cornbread casserole.. I’ll substitute 1lb of hamburger for the ham), salad, watermelon

Wednesday
Roasted chicken, potato salad, garlic roasted beets (from my garden), salad

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Skillet chicken w/sundried tomatoes & feta, zucchini pesto pasta, salad (Sierra’s menu choice and night to cook)

Saturday
Baked potatoes topped with my home canned chili and cheese, salad

Sunday
Leftovers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub