Christmas Menu






My blogging has been spotty at best this month. I have been so incredibly busy.. so much to do!! Christmas gifts to finish up and wrap, orders to get out on time for my customers, school with my kids to wrap up for our break time, house work to keep on, meals to prepare, and it goes on and on.. as a friend of mine said not long ago.. “Looking for the bottom of my to-do list”… yea.. that is where I am at.. my to-do list continue to grows even as work hard each day!! But… Thank God for busy hands and a full life!!!!



I had a nice lady comment on a blog post asking me to post my Christmas Dinner menu. We are having our family Christmas on Saturday, Christmas Eve.. this leaves my grown children time to spend making memories with their own families and spending time with their spouse’s family on Christmas Day and for us to have a quiet Christmas day with the children we still have at home. I am most excited this year as it has been 6 years since all my children have been home for Christmas. Thanking God for my blessings!!

 


Now for my Christmas Dinner Menu

Baked Ham
Baked Turkey
Hash Brown Casserole
Sweet Potatoes
Green Bean Casserole
24 Hour Fruit Salad
Layered Jello Salad
Italian Green Salad
Dinner Rolls
Fresh veggies and chips w/dip
Cookies, Fudge, Candies for dessert


My girls are baking cookies and making fudge to bring and will be bringing some of the above dishes.
 


Hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a blessed time with your families!



 

Comments

  1. Oh, you've got lots of good things going on :) :) Have a Happy CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year :) :)

    I'm making homemade yogurt...and i"ve made many batches of homemade chicken stock and turned it into yummy soup :) :)

    Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you that all your children will be home for Christmas! Merry Christmas Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 24 hour fruit salad...something you can make ahead? I am trying to get some of my things ready ahead of time so it isn't so much to do at the last minute. My Hubby's family comes to our house afternoon on Christmas day and I make the meal for everyone. I only ask for deserts or appetizers, drinks...Merry Christmas to all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome to have the whole family home for Christmas after such a long intermission. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all.

    BTW, I made some dish towel aprons after seeing yours. I also added my own little twist and love it! If you haven't already, come see: http://sassy-keepinitrural.blogspot.com/2011/12/single-handedly-part-ll.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for posting your Christmas menu, it looks absolutely delicious. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year with your family.

    God Bless,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank you for all your recipes...we've used quite a number and they have made my homemade Christmas go smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas!! Hash brown casserole sounds yummy!!! God bless! Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your blogs and love your site! I looked everywhere for your hash brown casserole recipe (because it sounds like such a great side dish) with no luck :( I'd love it if you posted that recipe!

    Sounds like a great Christmas! Best to you and yours,
    Kandace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub