This Weeks Menu

 


I have had a busy couple of days and just now am getting around to posting my menu for this week…


 


Sunday:


A great birthday dinner prepared by my kids!!


 


Monday:


Clam Chowder and homemade bread


 


Tuesday:


Lentil Chili, tortilla chips, salad


 


Wednesday:


Goat stew, veggies and dip


 


Thursday:


Homemade pizza, buffalo wings


 


Friday:


Red Bean and Sausage Soup, homemade bread or rolls, coleslaw


 


Saturday:


Chicken noodle soup, bread, veggies and dip


 

Comments

  1. I LOVE clam chowder, but have never made it myself. I would love to know the recipe if you don't mind sharing!


    Blessings,

    Chas

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the only other person I have seen who makes Lentil Chili...I got my recipe from the hillbilly housewife.


    and you've reminded me I should make chowder...my family loves that stuff!


    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub