Happy New Year!






Good morning friends and Happy New Year! This New Year's post is a few days early as I'll be on the road and visiting more of my family over the next few days.

I'm excited for the New Year. A fresh start for me in so many ways. I'm looking forward to seeing how God works in our lives this year. We have some goals and plans to work on together (hubby and I), and our own individual goals.

Life is in constant change it can seem but one thing that has been a steady part of my life is my blogging. I so enjoy the opportunity to reach out and share with you all. I feel humbled and blessed that you come here and are a part of my life. I've met so many amazing women over the years and feel you all are truly my friends.

I'm looking forward to starting my 17th year of blogging. Kind of crazy to believe that it has been that long!

I will be back to my blogging as soon as I get home. I wish all a happy and blessed New Year!

Crystal

Comments

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub