Wednesday Snap Shot





Good morning! I'm a little on the later side with my post today. I guess I needed that 2nd cup of coffee, ha, ha! :)

This last week was a good week.  I was able to get a lot of things done around my house. Cleaning, cooking, time spent with my hubby enjoying the warm summer days, and several chats with my kids. So nothing grand but an enjoyable simple week.


Goals
My plan for today is to do some cooking. I have a pork roast to cook and a few meals I hope to get made from it.

My home chores are:
~vacuum
~wash a load of sheets and change ours


I also would love to go out and take a walk today but the smoke and air quality is still not great. So I think I'll do a Leslie Sansone walk instead.


Frugal Living
I made another batch of orange vinegar. I know I've posted this in the past but I love this stuff. I love the smell and I love how well it works and how frugal it is.

My current batch will be gone soon and I wanted to make sure I didn't run out before I had more. I peeled 3 oranges (the amount of peels I use in a quart jar) and stored the oranges in the fridge, I ate up in a couple days. I filled the jar with the orange peels, poured the vinegar over, put a lid on, and the jar is sitting on my laundry room shelf doing it's thing. 

 


Fitness and Health
I'm focusing on trying to get more steps in each day. Some days are better than others! I have a friend that I talked to and she and I want to go walk together a couple times a week. I'm waiting for the weather to cool down a bit so we can make that happen.


View from my Deck
The skies are better today than yesterday. But the smoke from fires all around us continues to make for hazy skies. The best news is that the temps will be cooling down and there is a little rain in the forecast which will help clear out the smoke. 
 




Today's weather: High: 93   Low: 57


That is all for this week! Hope you are having a fantastic week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub