Menu Monday!




Good Morning and happy Monday! This week I have a couple busy days ahead and so I'm looking at quick and easy for those days.

The first busy day is Monday and I will be doing another one of my pork meals. I cooked a 3# pork shoulder/butt roast last week and made a couple meals with it and this week I'll make the other two meals. 
 

Monday: Cuban pork sandwiches (using my precooked pork), chips and a salad

Tuesday: Orange chicken, pot stickers (both from Costco), rice and coleslaw

Wednesday: Pork stroganoff (made like beef stroganoff but I'll be using my pork) over buttered noodles, broccoli

Thursday: Leftovers, as I usually have plenty at this point in the week

Friday: hamburger patties in gravy, baked potatoes, salad

Saturday: Leftovers once again

Sunday: Spaghetti, french bread, salad


That should do it for us :)

Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub