Menu Monday!




Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start. Today is grocery shopping day for me and running a few errands while I'm in town. I plan to get out early so I can get back before it gets to hot.

Last week I posted my menu showing my plan for each day and it worked great so I'm going to try that again for this week. 
 

Monday: It's supposed to be a hot one today and we're going to have a bbq. Not sure if it will be steak or burgers, I'll leave that up to my hubby. I'll serve potatoes of some sort (baked if it's steak or potato salad if it's burgers), a green salad and maybe some fruit.


Tuesday: Sub sandwiches sounds perfect for another hot day. I have lunch meat in the fridge I can use or if I'm ambitious I can make some cuban pork in the IP and we can have cuban pork sandwiches. I'll have chips, fruit and salad on the side.


Wednesday: Chicken gyros.. I did not end up making these last week. I have the greek yogurt already purchased to make the Tzatziki sauce. I'll make them in my IP and you can find the recipe HERE.


Thursday: I have a friend coming to visit and stay with me for a few days so I'm still trying to figure out what I want to serve on this day. I'll be out for several hours so I'm thinking something in the crockpot would be the best choice. The dinner is hot and ready to eat when we get home. :)


Friday: Tacos with all the trimmings


Saturday: Spaghetti, french bread, salad = simple and good food


Sunday: Sour cream chicken enchiladas. A big green salad, fresh fruit along with chips & salsa will round out the meal.


Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub