Menu Monday!




Well here we are starting the last week of the month. Time is flying by it seems.

I didn't get my Asian chicken soup made last week so that is what I'm making tonight. I'll take pics and post it later in the week. It's such a yummy alternative to chicken noodle soup.

The rest of the week..

Corned Beef Hash
I have a little corned beef left and some hash brown potatoes in the freezer. I'll make a quick skillet corned beef hash and serve it with a nice green salad.

Oven Chicken Fajitas
I found THIS recipe and it looks so easy and good. I'll cut the recipe in half for the two of us. A nice salad and maybe some black beans will be served on the side.

Meatloaf
I still have 2 more meatloaves in the freezer from when my daughter was here and helping me last month. I plan to serve the meatloaf with potatoes, green beans and beets.

That should do it for the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub