Menu Monday!


 
Good morning! It's looking like a busy week ahead. We'll be having our family Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday and on Thanksgiving Day we'll be celebrating my youngest daughter's birthday.

Today I'll be gone for a good portion of the day so I'm going to make it easy on myself and have some orange chicken and pot stickers for dinner. I purchase the orange chicken and pot stickers from Costco and keep them in the freezer for days just like this. I'll serve a salad on the side.


The rest of the week is looking like this...


Taco Bar
I asked my daughter what she'd like for her birthday dinner and she said, what ever you make mom will be great.. :) so I decided to have a taco bar. Lay out all the goodies and options for taco's and let everyone enjoy.


Thanksgiving Dinner
This year I've told my family that I am making a ham and a small turkey and mashed potatoes & gravy. The rest of the meal is being brought by them. It should make the dinner pretty simple and I'll have lots of time to soak up family time. 
 

Soup & Sandwiches
If I've had my fill of cooking I'll simply make tomato soup. If I'm on a cooking roll I'll make some kind of homemade soup (yet to be decided on). I'll serve grilled cheese sandwiches and a big salad along with this meal.



That should do it for the week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub