Menu Monday!




Happy Monday Everyone! :) Hope your week is off to a great start. Today is an at home day and I plan on doing some cooking and maybe a little baking, we'll see how the day goes.

Last week I had sweet pork tacos on my menu and they did not get made. We enjoyed the turkey breast and tri tip roast for a few days. My son was not feeling great one day, so I made chicken noodle soup instead. Now this week, what is sounding better to me is Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Tacos w/Pineapple Slaw. I've made this recipe with both chicken and pork. I have my pork roast already defrosted so it will be BBQ Pork Tacos.. :)

The rest of the week is looking like this...


Chili
The weather is cooling down with some snow in the forecast so I'm thinking a nice pot of chili will be the perfect thing. A little cornbread and honey on the side with a nice salad.


BBQ Baked Chicken
Chicken pieces of choice, bbq sauce and baked in the oven.. pretty simple. I'll make mac & cheese in my IP and fresh green beans to round out the meal.


Salmon & Rice Pilaf
I have some salmon in my freezer and this looks like a quick and easy recipe. It is a pressure cooker recipe. I'll serve roasted brussel sprouts and baked (or IP) butternut squash.



That should do it for the week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub