Menu Monday!














I had a lovely 3 day visit from my sister in law. We had so much fun just chatting and catching up on life. She left yesterday morning to spend Mother's Day with her mom. She will be back this week for a couple more days before heading home to Montana.

This weeks menu is looking pretty simple to me. My niece will also be here and has some lactose issues so my meals for the days she will be visiting will be dairy free.

I have some cooked chicken in the fridge that I need to use tonight. When I made chicken for my enchiladas lasts week I cooked extra. I'm going to use it some chicken noodle soup. I saved the cooking liquid when I cooked the chicken so I'm all set. Simmer some veggies and noodles and add the chicken and desired spices. I'll make biscuits to go with this meal.


The rest of the week is looking like this..

I've made this a few times and it is so good. The recipe uses coconut milk so I figured this would be a good dairy free meal. I'll serve a big green salad and rice on the side.


Pot Roast
I found beef pot roast on sale while shopping last week. I'll use my Instant Pot to cook this and add potatoes and carrots in the IP for the last few minutes. I'm thinking broccoli or fresh green beans and french bread would go well with this meal.


Meatloaf
A favorite stand by recipe. I plan on serving baked beans, mashed potatoes, broccoli, and a green salad on the side.


That should do it for the week!

Comments

  1. Hi, good morning from the East Coast! I'm thinking about buying an IP. I'm in Nursing school and with 3 teenagers and my hubby wanting dinner quick it seems like a good investment. Which brand do you have? Any advice on what to look for/buy? Thanks so much! Hope you have a blessed day! Jessica from Pittburgh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub