Avocado Tomato and Mango Salsa

I shared this recipe back in 2012 ..  I've made it several times since and it is always a hit.  Makes me think of warm summer days!  :)


I made this today to go with our dinner which was Green Chile Pork (another post to come). This salsa is amazing! It tastes so fresh and good. I plan to make it again and again. I ran out of my canned salsa from last summer’s garden and thought it was time to experiment with a few fresh salsa recipes and this one tastes so summery .. :) Perfect this time of year.

Here is the recipe…


Avocado Tomato and Mango Salsa


1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
4 medium tomatoes, diced
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1 to 2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/4 cup chopped red onion

Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Mix up well and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.



Gather together ingredients (I made a double batch of the above recipe) …




Chop and put all ingredients and put in a bowl ..




Stir it up….




Refrigerate for 30 minutes (at least) to blend flavors. Serve with tacos, chips, meat, or anything that suits your fancy.. it is yummy….

Comments

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub