Menu Monday!















Happy May!!  

I had a very busy week last week, and took an unplanned blogging break.. :) But, this week is looking a bit more normal so I should be back up and at it.

Tonight we are having Hawaiian Chicken. It was on my menu last week and did not get made. So I figured I start the week out with it.

The rest of the week is looking like this..


Chili
The rain may be letting up but a nice pot of chili is sounding good this week. I'll serve it with a big green salad along side chips & salsa.

Swiss Steak
I found a good deal last week on chuck steak. I plan on making swiss steak with it. I'll serve this with roasted brussel sprouts and a salad.


Pork Chops
Still figuring out what I want to do with these, my daughter Emily gave me a good recipe for a marinade.. You pound the chops thin, let them sit in the marinade and the fry them quickly. Rice, butternut squash and a spinach salad will be served on the side. I'll share the recipe after I try it out.


That should do it for the week..



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub