Wednesday Snap Shot















Wednesday Snap Shot is a quick peek into my week.

If you'd like to join in on my Wednesday Snap Shot.. copy and paste my post, add your answers (you can also copy the pic..BUT Please download the picture to your computer first.. do not just directly copy and paste.. otherwise you are using my bandwidth..thank you! :).. link your post to my blog and then come back and let me know you shared your week. I'll come and visit you and read about your homemaking week!! :)



So Far This Week
We've had a lovely string of dry days. It has been so nice. Mowing finally was able to be done and we even spent a couple evenings down at our pond.

The water is still pretty cold, 58 degrees, but my hubby and I both got in for a few minutes. It was refreshing to say the least! Ha! :)

I was able to get out and walk which was so nice. Something about sunshine and a little warmth that soothes the weariness of a long winter and spring.


























On My To-Do List
Yesterday I spent quite a bit of time working on my house. I have company coming this week and wanted things in order. I still have a few things to take care of today. Later this afternoon I'll head to the grocery store to do my weekly shopping.

~Vacuum guest rooms and living room
~Fold a couple loads of laundry
~Cook dinner


Projects I'm Working On
Have not started anything new yet. But my sister in law is arriving this week and we plan to tackle some organizing and clearing of my upstairs closets.



Today's Weather
Another beautiful day in store for us. However I think this will the last one for a few days. Rain is again in the forecast. I've been ever so thankful for these last few days of sunshine. Slowly but surely we are moving into summer.

High 77
Low 53



The View from my Deck (or window)
This morning I sat on my deck and enjoyed my morning cup of coffee in my favorite coffee cup and soaked in the sun...





















What I'm Reading
Still making my way through the book of Psalms. And I'm still reading The Last of the Mohicans. With the sunshine calling my name this last week I did not read as much as I normally do.


What I'm Listening To
My wind chime.. I love the sound it makes. We have a slight breeze blowing this morning and it is letting me know it.. :)



Something Frugal I've Done This Week
Stopped at the recycling center on my way to town and took in my container of glass jars and bottles. Glass and other items such as plastic, magazines, aluminum cans, tin cans, etc.. can all be recycled for free. Saving money on garbage cost.


Fitness and Health for the Week
Walking and focusing on eating lots of fruit and veggies. Taking care of our body feels good. For some, like myself, it can be hard to make this a priority. Always so many other people and their needs can be around you. But taking time to care for myself is vital to me.

I can have good weeks and not so good weeks, that is not as important to me as just simply always making it a focus.. eat my veggies, eat my fruit, get out and walk, do a little yoga at home.. it really makes my days so much more productive and I feel good knowing I'm taking care of myself.


That is all for this week!!







Comments

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated. After approval your message will be posted. Thank you for your comments!! Crystal :)

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub