Menu Monday!




We are home from our vacation and it was wonderful. I need to shop and get life back together. I'll share more about our trip on Wednesday. 

My menu is just a few basic meals that are simple.


Spaghetti & Meatballs
Pre-made meatballs from Costco, spaghetti sauce in a jar, made in my Instant Pot. French bread and a salad round out the meal.


Pulled Pork Sandwiches
I'll make this in my IP, it can also be made in a crockpot. I'll serve this with coleslaw and chips and maybe some type of soup.


Veggie Enchiladas & Baked Chicken
This was a hit the last time I made it and wanted to make it again. You can find my recipe for the enchiladas HERE. I'll serve this with tortilla chips & salsa and a salad.


Pizza
This may be something as simple as french bread pizza or I may make it. We'll see what I'm up for. Or who knows, it may be a Costco all ready made pizza on the day I shop! LOL.. but I'm in the mood for pizza for sure. A big fresh green salad with lots of goodies on it will be served on the side.


That should do it for the week!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub