Menu Monday!




How is your menu plan coming along this week? It took me a little bit of thought this week to come up with a meal plan. Not sure why, some weeks are just like this. But I have a menu planned and a grocery list made so we will be set for the week.

Tonight is spaghetti. It's easy and quick in the Instant Pot. I'll serve a nice green salad, green beans and french bread with this.

The rest of the week should be pretty easy. My hubby will be out of town for a couple days for work and my first thought was, salad for dinner! :) My youngest daughter was happy with this meal plan.  And maybe tryout a new recipe for fun.


In any case, here is what I have planned....


Hawiian BBQ Chicken
This is a recipe my daughter shared with me that she tried. She said it was very good. It is in Instant Pot recipe. It was a slow cooker recipe that the lady on this blog converted to and IP recipe. So if you don't have an IP you could try in the crockpot. I'll serve rice and roasted veggies with this.
 
For the roasted veggies I plan on doing a combination of carrots, brussel sprouts and mushrooms. Wash, cut into chunks, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, lay on a baking dish and bake at about 350 until the veggies are soft and slightly browned.


Chicken Bacon Salad
I LOVE this salad. It is so good. I shared the link in a post about a week ago. How can you go wrong with any salad that has bacon in it! :) I'm also planning on trying out THIS lentil soup recipe. I'll serve biscuits or crackers with this meal.


Honey Ham Slices
There are those times nowadays that a whole ham is just too much. It's nice that Costco sells large thick slices of ham. They come 2 in a package and are very good. I'm going to cut the ham slices into pieces that will fit in my IP. Then make a honey/brown sugar mix, wrap the ham in foil spreading the mix between and round the slices. Put the ham on the trivet, 1 ½ cups of water in the bottom, set IP to “manual” and time for 7 minutes. I plan to serve potato salad and broccoli on the side.


That should do it for the week!



 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub