Menu Monday!!




Well we are still waiting on Hannah to have her baby. She has a history of being late (as I did) and so I'm going to try and keep the food planning simple as I don't know when I will need to drop everything and go and help welcome my newest grandbaby into the world.

Tonight we are having Texas Beans. I'll use my crockpot recipe (HERE) and adapt it to use in my Instant Pot. Basically I will do the recipe as written and cook it on manual for 25 minutes.

The rest of the week is looking like this:


Lasagna
I have one in the freezer so that makes it super easy. French bread and salad from a bag will be a quick meal.


Summer Pasta
This is a quick and easy meal to make. Basically you boil chicken (breasts or thighs), veggies of choice, spices and pasta all at once. Drain and serve. I'll serve some watermelon to go along with it.


Chicken Tacos
Cook chicken breasts any way you want. I'll do mine in the Instant Pot. Shred the chicken and add some salsa. Serve in taco shells with all the trimmings. Fresh summer fruit will be served on the side.


That should do it for the week.. and if the week is crazy busy and I need to add something else I think it will be take out pizza.. ha, ha.. hopefully I will have exciting grandbaby news to share this week! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub