Menu Monday!





Hubby and I have plans for several days this week and may not be around for meal time. I told my kids that they were on their own. My daughter Sierra likes to cook and she already has a couple meal ideas. My son Isaac, not so much of a cook. I suspect he will be eating sandwiches and hot dogs for a few meals.

Sierra said she would like to make Thai Coconut Chicken Curry for one meal. And cook up some salmon that I have in the freezer.

For the meals that I do plan to cook...

Chili
Super easy and quick in the IP. Salad and tortilla chips will be on the side.


Lasagna
We love lasagna around here and if I make enough it usually lasts us at least a couple days and everyone has leftovers to take to work. French bread and a salad will be served with it.


That should do it for the week!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub