Menu Monday!





This week life will get back into a little more routine for us. Hubby and I went out of town for a few days and it was great, but always nice to be home.


I made last week's chili on Sunday and we have leftovers for tonight. Which is great because I plan to get out in the garden and do some work today. After being gone for a few day the weeds have taken over. So dinner already done is perfect.

The rest of the week is looking like this...


Mississippi Pot Roast
This is a delish Instant Pot beef roast recipe. The IP makes this a pretty quick and easy meal. I'll serve some veggies and potatoes on the side.


Sweet Pork Tacos
Another Instant Pot recipe that I made once before and am looking forward to trying again. I'll serve this with corn tortillas, pico de gallo, lettuce, cheese and sour cream.


Chicken Vegetable Soup
Simple & easy to make. Chicken vegetable soup and toasted garlic bread will make a good match for dinner.



That should do it for the week!

Happy Menu Planning!!!

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub