Menu Monday!!

 
 
Last week was very busy!!  Had lots to do and friend visiting from California..  we had a great time!!  And now it's on to a new week..  and the first week in fall!!  Happy Fall!!  I'm still waiting for the weather to cool down.. because for the last couple days it has been nearly 90!!  I'm sure fall will be here soon..  I'm ready for some fall cooking..  soups, stews and the like..   I had a hard time coming up with this weeks menu.. it was hot, and I had no desire for food.. so it made it a bit difficult to figure out what to eat this week!!  But I came up with a menu that looks like it will work. 



Monday
meatball subs, salad


Tuesday
Yummy pinto bean soup, chips & salsa, salad

Wednesday
chicken pot pie, salad


Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Ranch chicken, cilantro lime rice, salad


Saturday
Kalua Pork, garlic roasted potatoes, salad


Sunday
Leftovers


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canning Cabbage

Canning Chicken Noodle-less Soup

Dishwasher Soap Sub